Now Amazon allows its users of Fire stick to download and watch third part streaming applications as well. Due to the high demand of the users, Amazon created an app store with limited applications for the users to watch their favorite shown at one platform. And Hulu is one of the streaming applications in this list. If you miss Hulu on your Amazon fire stick then this is good news for you. Now you can activate Hulu on your Amazon Fire stick by following few steps only. But before activating you must have a Hulu account. For that go to hulu.com and create an account. If you already have an account then follows the below-stated steps for the activation process:
- You need to download the Hulu app on your Amazon
- . For this go to the “Search” bar and search for “Hulu”. Hulu app will appear on the screen with the “Download” button.
- If you can’t find “Hulu” with the previous step then go to “Apps & Games” to find the Hulu app. You will see the app on the screen with the “Download” button. Click on download to download the app.
- Now launch the Hulu application on your Fire stick and login to your Hulu account.
- After login, you will receive a unique activation code. This code is important for the pairing step.
- Now go to hulu.com/activate and login to your Hulu account.
- Here enter the unique activation code of Amazon Fire stick.
- Proceed by clicking on the “Continue” button.
At the end of the process, you will see that your device is automatically connected with your Hulu account. Now you are all set to watch your favorite movies and show a Hulu app at Amazon fire stick.