Watch your favorite Hulu Channel by activating it on Roku
Hulu is a top-notch streaming service providing a lot of on-demand and live movies and TV shows, especially without any commercials. Hulu gives users instant access to several kinds of current shows from all the big broadcasting networks in the U.S. in addition, Hulu is also available for the users to watch it on their Roku streaming players. The membership provides subscribers with unlimited movies, current as well as past popular TV shows. Hulu is an all-inclusive entertainment channel on Roku.
The hulu.com/activate and subscription process is an easy process that can be done very quickly by following certain steps. Moreover, the steps to troubleshoot or activate Hulu by doing hulu.com/activate on Roku devices are given below for your comfort.
Starting the activation process
The first and the foremost step to initiate the hulu.com/activate process is preparing the Roku streaming players
Steps to activate Hulu on Roku:
- If you an account with Roku, then log in using your account information like username and password
- New users should visit roku.com/link and register for a new account by entering the required details. The information required are your Email address, Username, and Password
- Log in to the Roku account using the account credentials
- Make a note of the unique activation code which will be displayed on the screen of your television
- Now, go the channel store of Roku and search for Hulu
- Power on the Roku player
- Find the Home Screen and go there
- Go to Roku’s channel store
- Find Hulu Channel
- Click the option that says “Add channel”
- If the Hulu channel is not showing on the Home screen then you have to update the system by following the steps below
- Go to Settings followed System and click on System Update for updating the Roku device
- Go to the option “System” under “Settings and click on System Restart for restarting the device
- You should then authenticate the process to see if your streaming device has a compatible Operating System to stream Hulu channel
Personal information for performing the hulu.com/activate process
The Hulu channel is a paid service; hence you have to pay the subscription charges to view the programs. Additionally, you may deactivate the service and keep from updates if you don’t want them or simply cancel the Hulu subscription whenever you want.
Hulu App is the ideal solution for busy people
On your smartphone or mobile device, download the Hulu application to stream your favorite Hulu programs. In order to do hulu.com/activate task with your Roku account, enter your Roku account login information and enjoy a wide range of videos from Hulu. Hulu, as everyone knows, is one of the most preferred channels that offer a variety of video contents such as on-demand and live shows and movies. If you need more information about hulu.com/activate on your Roku devices, visit the official channel store of Roku. Explore channel list on Roku and select Hulu. Choose the option “Add channel” for confirming. And that’s it; you have successfully completed the setup so that Hulu is activated on your Roku.